RNI Strategy – To advise you at each stage of development of your products and effectively support you in innovation.
The regulatory strategy should enable any company to evaluate the regulatory risks and to take into consideration the scientific, medical and social context of their products, designs and developments.
Our regulatory and scientific team advises you on the best regulatory strategy to apply:
- choice of the most appropriate regulatory status to adopt taking into consideration your constraints (composition of products, claims, distribution networks, marketing country) and the characteristics of your product,
- understanding the rights and requirements related to each regulatory framework,
- understanding the regulatory differences between the product categories, and the different countries around the world,
- strategy for the submission of registration dossiers in Europe and abroad
- consolidation of the regulatory positioning of your products by scientific or additional toxicological research.
RNI CONSEIL built their reputation on support and the “after-sales service” they provide for their clients. RNI CONSEIL is committed through their advice and recommendations, and supports you so that you can meet all the demands of the authorities.
RNI CONSEIL’s work method is based on solid regulatory competences together with a strong relationship with the authorities in Europe and abroad. In fact, the network and relations that are developed, maintained and renewed with the regulatory authorities of the different countries enable us to understand and determine how much room there is to manoeuvre and the possibilities for negotiation in order to support your products and developments. Therefore, our regulatory activity is accompanied by a private and effective lobbying activity for our clients.